In today’s world almost no event can be successful without the aid of WiFi. WiFi is a simple and cost effective way for you to add value and produce a world-class event. Your attendees will need premium Internet and WiFi connections in order to access event apps, upload to social media, cloud-based services, sync photos and videos, and web browsing. Maximising attendee productivity and participation is key to creating real-time event buzz and boosting word-of-mouth.
Our preferred supplier Delion’s technical team will work with you to understand your vision and concept, to produce a customised solution to maximise the potential of your event. We offer Standard and Premium packages.
- Our Standard package provides your attendees with high-grade, unlimited data suitable to keep your staff connected to the office environment, and allow basic browsing for attendees.
- Our Premium packages are customized according to your event and attendee needs. We offer fibre optic Internet that delivers high speeds reliably. A Premium package allows streaming of video, running internet-based workshops, social media participation, app downloads, static and dynamic IPs, multiple IPs and VPN connections.
Branding is vital to producing a world-class event. Premium packages allow for Branded WiFi login pages to maintain your brand throughout the entire user experience. Benefits of Branded WiFi page, include:
– Redirect attendee traffic to your website
– Redirect attendees to like your Facebook page
– Display Sponsor Adverts – you can offer your sponsors Adverts at a fee which can absorb your WiFi cost!
WiFi that works
Delion provides end-to-end Internet solutions meaning, We Take Care of Everything. Our technical team will complete your network design on-site, deploy and manage the connection. We also take care of any hardware rentals and leasing of bandwidth.
Designing your high-speed network – Our network engineers will work with Waterview Venue staff to plan the network setup and deployment throughout conference rooms and exhibition floor.
Deployment – Our network engineers are trained in setting up static and dynamic IPs, multiple IPs, VLANs, network security, firewalls and redundant bandwidth circuits for your event. Our job is to make sure your network runs seamlessly so that you can focus on producing a world-class event!
On-site Support & Management – We will monitor your network in real-time, making adjustments to keep things running smoothly. Having dedicated network engineers on-site is the only proven way to proactively identify and resolve Internet connectivity issues before attendees complain. Should your attendees, exhibitors, or staff need assistance with WiFi access our network engineers are always available to provide direct support.
Take the first step to ensuring the best WiFi for your next event.